Real Frequency maintains complete consultant-client privilege and anonymity in the use of our services.
Real Frequency [herein RF} collects a variety of information through this web site. RF is the sole owner of all information collected through this site, and it does not sell, share, rent, or otherwise disclose this information except as described in this statement. Information may be collected at various points on the site and may change without notice. Use of this website is voluntary. By using this website, you agree to allow RF to collect and use any information you provide through the use of the site, including personally identifiable information (“PII”) and non-personal information as described in this Privacy Statement.
Collection and Use of Non-personal information: Such information cannot be used to identify an individual personally. It is used to monitor site usage, health, and effectiveness, and it is also used to make improvements to the functionality and organization of the site. Non-personal information that may be collected and used includes, but is not limited to:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address and name of the Internet domain used to access the Internet
- The IP address of the website that referred the user to the RF web site
- The date and time of access
- The pages visited
- The web browser and operating system used to access the web site
- Search terms used on the site
Collection of Personal Information: RF clients may choose to voluntarily provide information to RF that could be used to identify them personally. This information is strictly voluntary – no personal information is collected unless the user provides it. Personal information that may be collected includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact information
- Employment information and history
- Education history
- Information provided through online forms for a variety of purposes
Use of Personal Information: Real Frequency may use personal information like that described above for the following purposes (this list may change without notice):
- Administer users’ participation in this web site
- Communicate information that may be of interest to users
- Fulfill requests for services or materials
- Contact users
- Confirm information provided by users
- Process gifts
- Conduct research or surveys
- Facilitate interactions with third parties
Sharing Personal Information: Personal information provided to RF through this web site and consultations may be available to employees of RF to authorized third parties who the client agrees to receive services from. Select third parties may be provided with personal information from this web site i.e. users of this web site (www.realfrequency.com) in order to help RF fulfill its mission only with clients permission. RF will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third parties are obligated to protect personal information on its behalf.
Links to Other Sites: RF may provide links to other, third-party web sites from this site. Any such sites are regulated by the privacy policies of the providers of those web sites and not by this privacy statement. RF is not responsible for the privacy practices, security, or content of any third-party sites.